About DL Beauty Cosmetics Hair
- DL Beauty12 virgin and remy hair are both 100% natural human hair.
- Our virgin hair is 100% not processed.
- The more you take good care of your wigs, the longer it will last.
- DLBC DO NOT style wigs but it is recommended that you find a professional hair stylist to achieve your look
CARING FOR HUMAN/VIRGIN HAIR
DIRECTIONS FOR CLEANING & CONDITIONING
Step 1: Untangle the wig completely.
Step 2: Fill sink with cold water, add your wig shampoo
Step 3: Let the wig soak for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Swish the wig gently.
Step 5: Rinse gently in cold water twice or until it is thoroughly rinsed
Step 6: Apply generous amount of wig conditioner and gently work through it with your fingertips
Step 7: Rinse thoroughly with cold water
Step 8: Drain and blot gently with towel.
DO NOT SQUEEZE
Step 9: Allow to air dry on a stable wig stand or a slender object like a can of spray
Step 10: Brush wig only when completely dry (remember: one direction)
CARING FOR A SYNTHETIC HAIR
1. De-Tangle. Before you wash, be sure to carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb
2. Wash. Fill a bowl with COLD water (never hot, as heat damages fibres)
3. Rinse your synthetic wig throughly. Fully emerge your your wig in a fresh bowl of cold water to remove the shampoo
4. Condition, towel dry gently allow hair to air dry, then style
– Synthetic wigs CANNOT be colored, permed or be used of any heat since it will damaged the wig
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HEAD
Before you measure your head, make sure to flatten your hair, use a cloth tapemeasure and do not pull the tape measure, just rest it over or around your head.
Measure around your head at the hairline. The “around your head” size of every wig can be adjusted up to 1″ larger or smaller to ensure a secure fit. The tape should be just above the ear and along your natural hairline.
Measure your head from the nape over the crown to the top of your forehead where your natural hairline is.
Measure your head from the top of one ear, across the top of the head (crown)and to the top of the other ear.
HOW TO PUT ON A WIG
1. Secure your own hair by pinning or using a Wig Cap or Liner.
2. Spray your new wig with wig care solution.
3. Remove the hair net and hold wig at the front hairline andgently shake to separate the fibers.
4. Hold your wig by its sides and slip it over your head. Adjust until the wig looks like your own hairline at the front. The sides will be a close fit and the entire head shape will look natural. Each wig can be adjusted for your particular head size.